• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the most INSANE OA/Comic Book Collections I've ever seen...

28 posts in this topic

It is no secret that Eric Roberts(no relation to Julia) is the person who has the Miller DD page on eBay right now...but he also has a website where he posts(and in no way devalues his art in doing so) his unbelievable collection. You seriously need to block out at least an hour to view and appreciate it all. He has lots of "OH, he's the guy that owns that page/cover" pieces - including, to my amazement, the full page Ditko splash from TOS #48 pg. 12 of Iron Man in his new armor, which I once held in my hands a few short years ago(but do not own to my great regret -- it was $7500 at the time btw).

http://www.triksr4kids.com/

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

and arriving at the end of the list as a final strole... conan n°1 by B.Smith???!!! wow!!!

i would be already very happy to own some of the comics from where some of those pages come...now about the OA?! oh brother...

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

NO THERE'S MORE -- notice the "NEXT" button at the bottom - there's a SECOND PAGE!

It ends with Mike Zeck's cover to Secret Wars #8!!

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

and arriving at the end of the list as a final strole... conan n°1 by B.Smith???!!! wow!!!

i would be already very happy to own some of the comics from where some of those pages come...now about the OA?! oh brother...

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

NO THERE'S MORE -- notice the "NEXT" button at the bottom - there's a SECOND PAGE!

It ends with Mike Zeck's cover to Secret Wars #8!!

thanks...

charles vess cover...head spinning around...heart jumps like crazy!!! 893whatthe.gif

impressive is to say the least...

regards

ps- the DD cover 179 is... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I don't see these other pieces of OA including the Conan #1 and Secret Wars #8. Where do I find them? I clicked on the "next" arrow and I only see the same 10 pieces.

click "Collection"

then click "Original Art" at the top of that.

You should see a list of artist names. Click the name and a list of each artist issue will be listed, then just click that issue.