• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor 165 CGC 7.5
1 1

31 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 10:01 AM, JollyComics said:
On 11/17/2021 at 9:51 AM, Andy Wells said:

Not on CGC boards I dont think. I can certainly reference folks on other platforms, but I dont think that is allowed.

You can.  eBay or your own website.  It helps us to get knowing you.

Agreed - a lot of first time sellers here will say "I've been selling as 'Comicbookguy' on ebay for past ten years" or words to that effect.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:50 AM, grebal said:

Agreed - a lot of first time sellers here will say "I've been selling as 'Comicbookguy' on ebay for past ten years" or words to that effect.

Hey I understand this completely, whether its $50 or $1500 people never want to get screwed out of money. Please take a look at my IG if you care to see my page.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:50 AM, grebal said:

Yea I totally get it. Check my Instagram out at aw_comicsandart  

I have been part of that community for many years but have had a lot of people say they have had success moving books here. So I figured I would take a shot, with a really pretty book.