• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Bunny Day Rumble sign up thread

172 posts in this topic

OK, what is the key date? Easter Sunday and what time? Knowing Arch, we will only have around an hour to create our damage before he reigns us in again! frown.gif

I say we go later at night so that I can join in. grin.gif I'll be out most of the day.

Yeah I will.....if we go at night. Believe me, I'll try to be there.

We CAN'T go at night. The Coinees all have an 8PM bedtime.

We need some kind of distraction to keep Arch away from his PC. I have a sinking feeling that he's having the family at HIS place this Easter in a mock effort to thwart our plans.

Maybe if Hep-Kitty, Joanna, and all our other squat-to-pee distaff faction of the Comic-Clan can create a diversion, keep Arch busy for awhile with some flirtacious, coquettish banter , we can get in and get out, inflicting as much humiliation and damage as we can before the Coinees start sending Arch "notify the moderator" red flags en masse'.