• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Bunny Day Rumble sign up thread

172 posts in this topic

Ok boys, it's time to officially declare your intentions for this upcoming Easter Weekend rumble. This has been building since the infamous Greggy VS. Ablue Black Christmas deathmatch, so let's not dissapoint! mad.gifgrin.gif

#$#%#$# !

Do the words "blowout is a jinx" seem in order? grin.gif

Don't jinx it by suggesting it might be anti-climatic!

OK -this is a SERIOUS question - I understand things went down over Christmas. Two or three folk (do not expect more) back then may remember I was in Sicily at the time and using Internet Cafes when I could.

And when I returned I DID note a few days of posts seemed to have - well - vanished. So please - either in reply (may not be the wisest move) or in PM - let me know what to expect and I will determine my own contribution to the cause!

I do thank you (yeah - even all you who originally gave me 1 star - and I KNOW who you are - Bugaboo, Greggy and Khaos sold you out! BWAHAHAHAHHAAAA)

Where's Greggy? He should be able to help you out, as he was at the forefront.

I just remember coming home at 4am on Christmas Eve, and watching Greggy and Ablue try to verbally lynch each other. Dark Greggy was out to play, and I haven't seen him since. frown.gif

Also, I remember the then unknown Hammer going at it with Bug. The whole thing was a real bloodlust thing, that *certain* memers (ahem!) would like to see become a holiday tradition. grin.gif

even all you who originally gave me 1 star

How do you know that I didn't give you multiple 1 star hits?

I'm in! smile.gif

So please - either in reply (may not be the wisest move) or in PM - let me know what to expect and I will determine my own contribution to the cause!

I was one who got thrown in the box.....along with, I think.....greggy, ablue, rickdogg, hammer, araich?, BOC?.......and I may be leaving some out.

I think it all started slowly between greggy and ablue. Before you know it.....several of us are involved in an all out bagging war spanning several threads and forums. crazy.gif

There was multiple profanity violations.....physical threats being thrown around like they were going out of style......and lots of mean stuff said. tongue.gif

It was horrible.......and beautiful at the same time.

Are you in this weekend, Pov?

No ablue or araich in the box. Khaos and chrisco37 were in there! I blame BOC for restarting that Rockford Batman 3 to be on eBay thread! mad.gif

Also, I remember the then unknown Hammer going at it with Bug.

LMAO......the best post I have ever read came from that fateful day. Hammer is a master wordsmith and it was from him directed at me. It is a truly classic post and here it is in all of its glory: crazy.gif

What would you do in a REAL prison, tarbash? Whose punk would you be. Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

No ablue or araich in the box. Khaos and chrisco37 were in there! I blame BOC for restarting that Rockford Batman 3 to be on eBay thread!

Ahh....you are correct. How in the world did I forget to include Khaos in that mess? And you're right.....chrisco37 was in there as well. I'm not sure how ablue managed to avoid the box, though. mad.gif

I'm not sure how ablue managed to avoid the box, though.

Forget about ablue! How did murph avoid it? He was baggin' with hammer as much as you and Khaos. I decided to take it off after my earling morning baggin' with ablue! wink.gif