• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!This is it guys.. I found a OA grail.. so Need to sell some beloved Timely' s ... War Covers and Schomburg
5 5

72 posts in this topic

Good Morning! Thank you for the sales but lots of nice books still here ! 

Pricing GA is a PIA... so feel free to reach out with offers.. I do not get offended and as you can see a couple sold Per PM already! 

Still available 

MMC 39 CGC 2.0 R - notes small amount of CT and tape- presents really nice and a fantastic cover $850 sold!

MMC 50 CGC 6.5 R $4500 sold! 

MMC 62 3.0 - gorgeous book that got a grading crush from cover re- attached by two extra staples $1100

MMC 85 CGC 3.5 - no war cover but a rare timely super hero hanging cover! $575 SOLD

Human Torch 14 2.5 R this one I really have no clue how to price as it as a tough one and restored… but let’s try $850 SOLD

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Ok - so, I'll take a guess but...first, from Wikipedia on Mr. Byrne, he was born in England

Byrne was born in Walsall, Staffordshire, and raised in West Bromwich, also in Staffordshire,[3] where he lived with his parents, Frank and Nelsie, and his maternal grandmother.While living there, prior to his family emigrating to Canada when Byrne was 8, he was first exposed to comics, saying in 2005

If we say, he is Canadian then I'll guess....Byrne, Wolverine, Iron Fist 14 or 15?

Mark

On 11/20/2021 at 11:35 PM, mtlevy1 said:

Ok - so, I'll take a guess but...first, from Wikipedia on Mr. Byrne, he was born in England

Byrne was born in Walsall, Staffordshire, and raised in West Bromwich, also in Staffordshire,[3] where he lived with his parents, Frank and Nelsie, and his maternal grandmother.While living there, prior to his family emigrating to Canada when Byrne was 8, he was first exposed to comics, saying in 2005

If we say, he is Canadian then I'll guess....Byrne, Wolverine, Iron Fist 14 or 15?

Mark

Mark you are on the right path.. I will say my purchase was made during CAF live last week...

On 11/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

And the last one I have set up- Human Torch 14 2.5 R 

this one I really have no clue how to price as it as a tough one and restored… but let’s try $850 

88B19A45-F9C2-4122-AF02-6E5E40E42104.jpeg

E78288E5-1C76-4911-8015-3E55A07B95A0.jpeg

D7DB4FE9-1DC9-464A-831D-F8BD60DADE2C.jpeg

C8F4A774-060E-4CC0-9352-3C62DB4FFFBF.jpeg

I’ll take it per PM. Thanks! 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:16 AM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

I might as well try my luck here and ask whilst you’re selling. Any silver age for sale or ALL WINNERS / schomburg timleys? Looking to add one to my PC 

Hi! no all winners.. but I may run a silver thread after this when I do the accounting lol

Okkkkk- so I’m so excited! I just picked up my page!!

so excited I’ll have one last call at 20%off on the last two books. But will be closing it down tonight if they don’t sell and moving them elsewhere! 

Thank you for all the purchases- everything paid is in the mail! 

thanks! 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:23 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Ok - for real this time.. 50 is now sold per pm (thank you to my secret buyer!) and only 62 remains… so I will close this around 10 tonight. Thank you everyone! 

At 20% off, that 62 is 20 bucks less than the only copy I see out there otherwise, a 1.8 on eBay :whistle:…jus’ sayin’…