• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC signing witness Needed for Los Angeles Comic Con

10 posts in this topic

On 11/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, DNA85SLIM said:

I emailed CGC and they will not be attending. The exhibitor list for LACC on the app is incorrect. The website shows the correct list. 

That’s a bummer. Wonder if it’s suppose to say CBCS or something on their app? That’s a pretty massive screw up on CCLA to have it on their FAQ/App. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:22 PM, Scoobydiesel said:

My guess is a partner company is saying they are CGC or something along those lines since CGC keeps saying they won’t be there. Find out in less than 24 hours tho lol

I haven’t had time to ask ..but check with comic sketch art …they rep jock and frank miller ..if they are there they do cgc ..also rocket comics you can find them on ig etc..

On 12/2/2021 at 10:26 PM, fatlab123 said:

I haven’t had time to ask ..but check with comic sketch art …they rep jock and frank miller ..if they are there they do cgc ..also rocket comics you can find them on ig etc..

I just wonder who Comic Con LA sold that booth 1664 to lol either way I’ll look for the companies you mentioned as well! Thank you.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:54 AM, Scoobydiesel said:

I just wonder who Comic Con LA sold that booth 1664 to lol either way I’ll look for the companies you mentioned as well! Thank you.

Had to check the map ..next to the bathrooms ..might be good .if you go today let me know if they are , thanks

On 12/3/2021 at 2:31 PM, fatlab123 said:

Had to check the map ..next to the bathrooms ..might be good .if you go today let me know if they are , thanks

It’s not CGC but it is a company doing the witnessing stuff. Im spacing on the name now. But comic sketch art I think is the booth name? Which I believe you or someone else mentioned earlier.

Edited by Scoobydiesel