• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sergio Aragones' GROO THE WANDERER animated film (TBD)

4 posts in this topic

Groo the Wanderer, the long-running comedic comic from legendary cartoonist Sergio Aragonés’, is on its way to animation.

Entrepreneur Josh Jones, who counts businesses in venture capitalism, cryptocurrency and airlines as among his portfolio, has acquired the animated film and television rights to Groo, with the intent of producing the character’s first-ever animated adaptation via his film company, Did I Err Productions.

Jones and his Did I Err partner Scott Nocas will serve as executive producers on the possible projects along with Aragonés and Groo writer Mark Evanier.

Did I Err will seek out creative talent who understand Aragonés’ unique vision and characters. Projects are being packaged for streaming services and global distribution, with Did I Err able to co-finance as needed.