• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday to PedigreeMan.....

42 posts in this topic

Happy b-day.

Happy B-Day ol' man headbang.gif And yes, beers will be on Andy as I intend to purchase some funny books very soon and need to save every last cent... 893crossfingers-thumb.gifwink.gif

Hey fellas, howsabout Palmers tonight around 7pm-ish???

Can't tonight. I am sick. Maybe Sunday if that's good with Alan?

Happy Birthday, Alan! Hope you enjoyed MK's. And thanks for breaking into your 27,000 comic stash to get the 40 or so I needed to read to catch up on Infinite Crisis. I could've never figured all that out at my LCS, it would've cost me $100, and I'd still be missing some issues. Truly, you're da MAN.

tongue.gif Still waiting to get my twenties back. And that Maserati.

October: Palmer's some day soon sounds good ... but guess where I went for lunch today? yay.gif

FFB: Loser? With a capital "L"? yeahok.gif Who got the last word in on the whole restoration argument last weekend? yay.gifyay.gif

Klozd: Still waiting for that callback.... poke2.gif

Donut: Chicago 2006? confused-smiley-013.gif Ask whoever's planning it ... I'm retired. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Blazing: Ich hasse sie. flowerred.gifgrin.gif

Greggy: Eh, I got nuttin' to say to you. sumo.gif

Timulty: Naw ... I just look and feel it. cool.gif

Rhino: I do luvs me my white pages!

Drummy: Ees why I'm retiring.

Moondog: I hope to be half as cool as you are when I'm yer age!

CentaurMan: Watch your email. Needless to say, get thee to MK post haste! Verily!

SDJ: FIFTY? Geez, do I really look that haggard? I gotta stop drinkin'.

As for the rest of youse mugs? Thanks for the ultra-kind birthday wishes. Yer some of the best group of friends a guy could ask for. flowerred.gif (Now somebody get me a tissue ....)

Old Man Alan

:::edit 'Cause Dennis hit Submit just under the wire :::edit

FFB: Loser? With a capital "L"? yeahok.gif Who got the last word in on the whole restoration argument last weekend? yay.gifyay.gif

I let you have it because you played the "I don't want to dedicate a lot of effort to this discussion" card. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Happy Birthday! yay.gif When's the Chicago dinner? poke2.gifhail.gif

Dunno 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. Still waiting on a date from Steve (Rhino). I'm thinkin' somewhere around Thanksgiving confused-smiley-013.gif???

If it is near Thanksgiving, Elizabeth and I may be able to attend. We're in town from the Tuesday before Thanksgiving until the Monday after. headbang.gif

I let you have it because you played the "I don't want to dedicate a lot of effort to this discussion" card. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

yeahok.gif

You know I can still beat you even when I pull facts out of my butt thin air. poke2.gifcool.gif

yeahok.gif

You know I can still beat you even when I pull facts out of <s>my butt</s> thin air. poke2.gifcool.gif

Hopefully that's an untapped source.