• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)***ALL BOOKS NOW 10% OFF*** PICKLERICK THANKSGIVING TURKEY HANGOVER SILVER AGE SLAB SALE
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Greetings all. I have been an active board member for almost two years now and I had a pretty successful sales thread back in March with positive transactions with @JazzMan, @Tim Weaver, @grbox2001, @Math Teacher and @mad-dogz. Feel free to check out my kudos thread.

I have some under copies that I would like to find a new home for so I can make room in my boxes for buying more comics from all of you.

I try hard to keep my slabs in good condition so I have noted any small imperfections that occurred during encapsulation.

tenor.gif.0b0fca9f7468ca744fe84c8d80b3835c.gif

720156377_GroupShot.thumb.jpeg.28bc488f929803c1a5c9c54096c2ce57.jpeg

SALES THREAD RULES

No HOS or PL members please.

First I’ll take it trumps PMs or negotiations.

PAYMENT INFO: Paypal payments please. Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing.

SHIPPING INFO: I can get two slabs into a medium priority flat rate box for $16. If you buy more than 2 slabs we can do a USPS shipping method of your choosing at cost. I aim to get shipments out within two business days of receiving payment.

RETURN POLICY: No returns on slabbed books please.

Thanks for looking at my thread and I look forward to doing business with you.

Edited by PickleRick1216
Closed