• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Begins on DVD!

77 posts in this topic

keeper

So I assume they did a real good job with the ScareCrow?

He seemed like a weaker character when he was on the

Legion of Doom cartoon of the 70's.

Oh well, I'm going to get it tonight.

It's good to see batman back in a repectable movie again.

thumbsup2.gif

Definitely worth buying.

IMO this is the best Batman movie yet, as it deals with arguably the most interesting area of The Batman's history, and is a solid mature plot with some nice acting.

The movie stays away from all the Camp [embarrassing lack of self control] in previous Batman films.

The guy who plays Batman is great in it. thumbsup2.gif

ummmm i've had debates about this. i say it actually is up to par with the first burton movie.... depending on what you want to see from a batman movie...if its history you want than this is the one. personally as a big burton fan i'm partial to the the first. but then again i'm not so big a batman fan

Wow, looks like it...that seemed fast.

Amazon shows the DVD as including a comic book:

"Exclusive collectible 72-page comic book containing: Detective Comics #27 (the very first Batman story), Batman: The Man Who Falls (a classic story that inspired Batman Begins), and an excerpt from Batman: The Long Halloween (a chilling story that also inspired the film)"

While of course I scoff at "exclusive collectible" used in this context, it is neat to see the dvd issued with a hard-copy comic as opposed to scanned images on a printable slide reel. Nice touch.

Wow, looks like it...that seemed fast.

Amazon shows the DVD as including a comic book:

"Exclusive collectible 72-page comic book containing: Detective Comics #27 (the very first Batman story), Batman: The Man Who Falls (a classic story that inspired Batman Begins), and an excerpt from Batman: The Long Halloween (a chilling story that also inspired the film)"

While of course I scoff at "exclusive collectible" used in this context, it is neat to see the dvd issued with a hard-copy comic as opposed to scanned images on a printable slide reel. Nice touch.

That does seem well worth having! thumbsup2.gif

The DVD has already been released??

Apparently...certainly not yet in the UK, although I would certainly buy it when it is.

came out today in the US. Went for the deluxe edition since i havent read any of the included stories