• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My last offer...PLEASE buy my comics.

6 posts in this topic

It's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping. Do you know someone who is just getting into comics, or might be thinking about getting back into the hobby? Well, I've got a great idea for a Christmas present. How about a long/short box full of comics and related items?

I'm selling six long boxes and two short boxes stuffed with comics, magazines (Wizard, Overstreet, Fan, Hero, etc.), supplies (bags/boards), and random comics odds and ends such as trading cards, book marks...just whatever I can still fit in a box after the comics are in it.

Each long box is $60, and each short box is $30...and these prices INCLUDE media mail shipping in the U.S. with insurance and delivery confirmation. International buyers pay exact shipping.

Probably 99% of the comics included in these boxes are modern age, but a few bronze issues may pop up. Conditions range from near mint to poor. These aren't for hard core collectors, they're for readers who might want to try something new or new readers who want a quick injection of back issues.

If interested, please PM me or email me at borateen@hotmail.com.