• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vote: collapse all sales forums into one, remove ages/mixed
1 1

17 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2021 at 3:14 PM, MattTheDuck said:

The single biggest problem with only one sales forum is that threads would scroll off the "front page" 3 times as fast as they do now, which some sellers believe is already too fast.  You're also (obviously) limiting the number of front page threads.

I vote for a delete/hide button so I can delete/hide the useless sales threads.   Then it wouldn't matter how combined they were. 

On 11/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, blazingbob said:

I vote for a delete/hide button so I can delete/hide the useless sales threads.   Then it wouldn't matter how combined they were. 

Is there a way to tag/flair posts so sellers have to tag it as a combination of "Gold", "Silver", "Bronze", "Copper", "Modern", and then allow users to select what tags they're interested in?

On 11/28/2021 at 4:16 PM, ExNihilo said:

Is there a way to tag/flair posts so sellers have to tag it as a combination of "Gold", "Silver", "Bronze", "Copper", "Modern", and then allow users to select what tags they're interested in?

Please don't make it too difficult.

If the sales threads had a button/check box I could click and hide.  

Imagine if the CGC IT department was innovative.  Add a sort order so sales threads you are interested in stay at the top instead of you wasting time searching for it.

Edited by blazingbob

On 11/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, october said:

Yeah, this is my ideal setup too. 

This would be my preference as well, have modern as a separate category and add copper to the G/S/B category.

On 11/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, blazingbob said:

Expand this functionality to the entire boards and it gets my vote.