• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help out creator Larry Shell - time sensitive!

2 posts in this topic

Hey - relatively urgent fundraising need for long-time comics publisher Larry Shell who is at a real risk of losing his house to unpaid property taxes. Ignore the reasons why - this is a guy who is in the industry we all love who is about to lose his house. 

The tax bill is due tonight - he's really close to the amount he needs, and then whatever goes over the top can be applied to future payments. Please consider donating here - we're all pretty fortunate here and if we throw some money to help instead of buying another slab it can't hurt.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:34 PM, FlyingDonut said:

Hey - relatively urgent fundraising need for long-time comics publisher Larry Shell who is at a real risk of losing his house to unpaid property taxes. Ignore the reasons why - this is a guy who is in the industry we all love who is about to lose his house. 

The tax bill is due tonight - he's really close to the amount he needs, and then whatever goes over the top can be applied to future payments. Please consider donating here - we're all pretty fortunate here and if we throw some money to help instead of buying another slab it can't hurt.

I know people say 'a lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part' but whatever the reason I hope he reaches his goal.  he's so close.  He just needs like $224 bucks.

Edited by kav