• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> GA Sale <CLOSED>; Brenda Starr 13 (1); Modern Love 1; Underworld Comics run; 3-D Tales From The Crypt Of Terror CGC, All True Romance 11 CGC
4 4

35 posts in this topic

Underworld #3 (1948, DS Publishing). Holy smokes...some grisly stuff inside. Spine split about 2" at the top (doesn't get to the top staple), edge wear including chipping and more spine wear, date in pencil front, tear on the last page that is about 2" and gets into the ad and text (no missing paper). Probably a 2.5 with the split.

$125  **SOLD**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

On 12/3/2021 at 3:43 PM, elibowman said:

Underworld #3 (1948, DS Publishing). Holy smokes...some grisly stuff inside. Spine split about 2" at the top (doesn't get to the top staple), edge wear including chipping and more spine wear, date in pencil front, tear on the last page that is about 2" and gets into the ad and text (no missing paper). Probably a 2.5 with the split.

$125

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

Underworld #2 (1948, DS Publishing). Sorry about getting out of order there. This one has more wear. The bottom staple has tape over it, and there may be glue that is holding the cover on here. I can't tell for sure, but I think it might be. The top staple is pulled through on the front cover. Lots of other general wear, but it's complete and attached (though the aforementioned possibility of glue being why the cover might still be attached). A 3.5 sold for $400 recently. Not sure where to put this since I don't know if it's glue or not. 

$100  **NOW $70**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Underworld #6 (1949, DS Publishing). This one is also lower grade with the cover still attached, but precariously. Plenty of wear, spine split at the top about 2”, some interior damage (see pic). Seems like a 2.0 to me. Only a single blue label on the census.

$80  **NOW $59**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman