• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: HG early Strange Tales

4 posts in this topic

Steve,

I tought you were the one that bought the ST 118 9.2 on ComicCollectors.net...guess I was wrong! But at 490$ for that book, it seems a bit high...(IMO)

In that price range there's the Pacific Coast ST 105 9.0 OWW for $579 on Heritage (in the Buy Now section)

This being said, I am also looking for some Strange Tales :

116 CGC 8.0-8.5 and 117,120,121,123, 126 and 128 in CGC 8.5 with ideally OW pages or better but I would consider COW given these are not easy to find...

Frederic

I tought you were the one that bought the ST 118 9.2 on ComicCollectors.net...guess I was wrong! But at 490$ for that book, it seems a bit high...(IMO)

Pedigree Comics had a CGC 9.2 in the summer for $450 and I thought that was too high. Guess I'm just wrong on that book.

The Pacific Coast #105 CGC 9.0 on Heritage was/ is also Doug Schmell's (Pedigree Comics). Problem is that it has serious Marvel Tears. Other than that the book looks NM, but the tears have kept me away for a year. It obviously keeps others away, as the Winnipeg copy (with the name on the front) in the same grade sold for almost as much in August Signature Auction.

Anyone help a brother out?