• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Holiday FS thread: High grade GA/SA/BA (CLOSED)
4 4

289 posts in this topic

Iron Man #47 VF+ : $200 NOW $175 SOLD

Probably the toughest BA Iron Man to find in high grade. Origin retold by Barry Smith.

This one is absolutely gorgeous and looks much better but small dings on lower corners that do not break colors and a little scratch with paper loss on right of the CCA stamp.

Iron Man 47.jpg

Edited by pickycollector

Tales of Suspense #49 VF+ : $1,500

Book was formerly a very early CGC 8.5 blue which I did crack to keep for my collection 20 years ago. I found a similar copy last year and after months of uncertainty about which one I would keep, I finally decided to sell this one.

Unfortunately, I was not keeping labels during those early years so there is no label included. I agree with the grade though; it looks better from the front cover but there is something on back cover near the lower staple. It looks like a faint stain at first glance but it doesn't go through the cover and after looking at it carefully it rather looks like some kind of abrasion.

1692030284_TOS49v2.thumb.jpg.da09c20b426c70beb00dde0d68ce2d3c.jpg

715269766_TOS49v2bc.thumb.jpg.9d763cdfa9f22673cf517072abfb720c.jpg

TOS 49 bc flaw.jpeg