• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belated Post-VCC Motorcycle Cover Sale (Gold/Silver) (Pssst...there's a Tec #16 in here) - CLOSED
3 3

58 posts in this topic

Crack Comics #9  SOLD

2" upper spine split; some pencil writing on the bc; also, someone's been monkeying around with this one...bottom staple detached, and there's a 5-6" piece of tape on the interior cover spine that I'm assuming is patching a long lower spine split; couple small pieces of tape along leading edge interior bc

I don't see any other restoration, but I wouldn't bet my house on it...under the presumption that there isn't any other resto, and it's just tape covering up splits and tears, I'm going to just grade it as if the tape isn't there...which I guess would put it at a FR/GD 1.5 because of long spine splits and bottom staple detached  (shrug)...it looks awesome in the mylar!

How about $125 ?

crack9_f.jpg

crack9_i1.jpg

crack9_i2.jpg

crack9_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed

On 12/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, EC ed said:

Crack Comics #9

2" upper spine split; some pencil writing on the bc; also, someone's been monkeying around with this one...bottom staple detached, and there's a 5-6" piece of tape on the interior cover spine that I'm assuming is patching a long lower spine split; couple small pieces of tape along leading edge interior bc

I don't see any other restoration, but I wouldn't bet my house on it...under the presumption that there isn't any other resto, and it's just tape covering up splits and tears, I'm going to just grade it as if the tape isn't there...which I guess would put it at a FR/GD 1.5 because of long spine splits and bottom staple detached  (shrug)...it looks awesome in the mylar!

How about $125 ?

crack9_f.jpg

crack9_i1.jpg

crack9_i2.jpg

crack9_r.jpg

Take please. 

Target Comics V1 #8, FR/GD 1.5, $425  SOLD

a large portion of the spine is obliterated, although by some miracle both staples are still technically attached; otherwise sweet  :D

targetv18_f.jpg

Targetv18_r.jpg

targetv18_spine.jpg

Edited by EC ed

Captain Marvel Jr. #11, FN- 5.5, $245

bit of schmutz on the upper right bc; bit of tearing around the staple; some pencil markings in the "C" on the fc that someone has tried to erase with moderate success; sm. Color fleck urfc; few small chips out of the spine here and there - still very solid

capmarveljr11_f.jpg

capmarveljr11_r.jpg

On 12/4/2021 at 5:32 PM, EC ed said:

Millie the Model #46, VG 4.0, $175  ON HOLD

general wear; light soiling; quarter-inch horiz. tear leading edge fc; covers feel like they have had slight moisture exposure - very slight rippling-type feeling on the covers; diag. creasing ulbc

millie46_f.jpg

millie46_r.jpg

take per PM