• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

/<CLOSED>\
5 5

29 posts in this topic

Good evening all and welcome to the Pulp Sale!!! Many of you have bought comic books from me, but this is my first attempt at pulps, so be kind!!! I am grading these more harshly than I grade comics based on what I see the big boys doin'. My collection is growing leading to duplicates and others that you'll have a shot at tonight!!! Check out Joshua33's feedback thread if you're leary... I'm known in all the 5 Burroughs, forget about it...

:rulez:

1. Return Policy: Being that I'm grading these books, they are returnable for whatever reason, no questions asked!!! You pay return shipping and return the book in the condition you got it. BOOK MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF CONFIRMED RECEIPT.

2. Shipping: It's free and fast. I pay for you and use priority. You're welcome.

3. Payments: Personal check or PayPal only. You pick.

4. Claiming: First :takeit:in thread trumps all PM negotiations, no exceptions. If you want to be assured to win, use this method. Don't come cryin' to me if someone snags a book you're trying to get a ridiculous price on. Which brings me to my next point...

5. PM negotiation: Don't like my prices? That's cool. They don't like you either. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want a book, but feel I'm higher than a giraffes butt on the price. I'm susceptible to decent offers.

6. Participants: NO HOS OR PROBIES, NO ACCEPTIONS.

7. Miscellaneous: Let's all have a good time!!! Thread Carping?... ummm please?! Jokes? Duh! Having fun at my expense? You betcha!!! Let the books begin!

Edited by Joshua33
Closed

The Spider August 1936 Satan's Sightless Legion VG/F beautiful, rich colors. There's a copy on Ebay right now if you'd rather take your chances there. Just a brutal cover with nails to be applied to the eye holes. Whatcha wanna bet that book brings way more than I'm asking here? 

Board Price: $400 :news: sold to @Comcav

20211205_162905.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

The Spider June 1940. The book I love to call the Butcher Cover. Girls on meat hooks, a crazy butcher and The Spider with his fangs out? Too cool... Judgement of the Damned in VG-/VG. A number of you asked me to release one of my extras into the wild, so here you go. A copy in F sold on Ebay recently for $1,535. 

Board Price: $600 :news:SOLD TO @Diamonddave

20211205_163124.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

On 12/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, Joshua33 said:

The Spider June 1940. The book I love to call the Butcher Cover. Girls on meat hooks, a crazy butcher and The Spider with his fangs out? Too cool... Judgement of the Damned in VG-/VG. A number of you asked me to release one of my extras into the wild, so here you go. A copy in F sold on Ebay recently for $1,535. 

Board Price: $600

20211205_163124.jpg

Take this

TERROR TALES Nov 1934. Really tough book, just the 3rd issue and featured in multiple pulp art compendium. River of Pain VG/VG+. Buy these while you can. When these start getting graded, I doubt they'll be very many for sale. 

Board Price: $350:news:SOLD TO @Comcav

20211205_164905.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

On 12/5/2021 at 7:54 PM, Joshua33 said:

TERROR TALES Nov 1934. Really tough book, just the 3rd issue and featured in multiple pulp art compendium. River of Pain VG/VG+. Buy these while you can. When these start getting graded, I doubt they'll be very many for sale. 

Board Price: $350

20211205_164905.jpg

take

On 12/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, Joshua33 said:

The Shadow Jan 15th 1942. THE BOOK OF DEATH. To me, the greatest Shadow cover of them all. I have multiples, so you get a great book at a great price. Why, you ask? I love my fellow boardies. Do yourself a favor and grab this one. You'll thank me later. VG/F, yes it's not even in mylar and looks this good. 

Board Price: $350

20211205_164303.jpg

Take

Last books are a special price... I call it "free ninety nine". That's right!!! Top buyer from this thread will receive these 2 Spiders with awesome subject matter for free. Both are lower grade, but hey, they're free... who loves ya?

Side note/rantrant

As soon as CGC starts grading these books, you will see how rare some of them truly are. I've come to find that pulps have covers that are second to none in terms of quality and one crazy fun hobby to get into. I hope you all found something you like, or at least had fun sampling my wares. This is the first of many Pulp threads I intend to have on the Boards, and I hope to enjoy the growth and good times of the category with all of you along the way. It's gonna be an awesome ride!!! Feel free to PM with offers, as I will be able to respond now. I will leave this thread open til at least Wednesday evening. Now go enjoy Dale's thread as you abandon me for inferior comics. 

20211205_164927.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Pic

On 12/5/2021 at 7:39 PM, Joshua33 said:

The Spider August 1936 Satan's Sightless Legion VG/F beautiful, rich colors. There's a copy on Ebay right now if you'd rather take your chances there. Just a brutal cover with nails to be applied to the eye holes. Whatcha wanna bet that book brings way more than I'm asking here? 

Board Price: $400

20211205_162905.jpg

take per PM