• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grades On-Line

5 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, DerekGould said:

Here is a question for you all:  How many of you have the willpower to not look at your grades until they arrive in your hands?  I want to be surprised when they come in, but not sure if I will be able to. Any advice?

you'll end up looking at them like all of us do lol. Regardless if you do or not, you're gonna get surprised both ways. I did anyway.

On 12/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, DerekGould said:

Here is a question for you all:  How many of you have the willpower to not look at your grades until they arrive in your hands?  I want to be surprised when they come in, but not sure if I will be able to. Any advice?

I always check lol. No reason to wait, I'm not making content lol

On 12/7/2021 at 2:15 PM, DerekGould said:

Looking at grades is like kissing your sister for your first kiss...yea you got kissed, but now you have to live with the reality of a fleeting moment that forever defines you.

On the other hand, waiting for the postman to show up, slicing through the packaging, and experiencing the genuine shock and awe of not one card hitting a 10 will elevate you to another level of consciousness.