• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the 150$ credit kick in?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Thanks Mike.  One more question. My membership expires on December 21st but I sent my cards today (December 8th) to Florida to get graded.  I’m sure the package will be delivered before the 21st but will CGC still honor the 150$ credit if they don’t get to grade the cards by the 21st? Or should I renew my membership?  Thanks. 

Edited by Mario M.

• Administrator
On 12/8/2021 at 7:16 PM, Mario M. said:

Thanks Mike.  One more question. My membership expires on December 21st but I sent my cards today (December 8th) to Florida to get graded.  I’m sure the package will be delivered before the 21st but will CGC still honor the 150$ credit if they don’t get to grade the cards by the 21st? Or should I renew my membership?  Thanks. 

Yes, as long as your order was delivered before your membership expires then it will be fine.  Your credit would still be applied.

• Administrator
On 12/12/2021 at 10:34 PM, Mario M. said:

Thanks for the reply.  Once CGC opens the package will I be billed or when the cards go for grading?

Payment is due upon receipt but, I believe there is a month or so delay in the actual billing.  You would have to call customer service to get a more exact time frame.  The numbers are:

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991