• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shipping concern

4 posts in this topic

My finished Comic order shipped Dec 2nd from Sarasota, hasn't been updated since leaving Tampa Dec 3rd, it is now Dec 8th and this is what it shows on the USPS tracking site:  4 business days with no movement?  I know CGC is not the mail carrier but this is unacceptable to me that they don't update the package for this long, is it lost, is it in transit as it says, are the walking it here? When you put tracking on an item (that is paid by a customer), this tool should be a reliable source of current info, is this a normal problem for CGC when they send out completed orders? 

Track USPS package

In transit

ProcessedIn transitDelivered
DATE TIME LOCATION STATUS
Dec 3 10:39 AM Tampa, FL, United States Departed USPS facility
Dec 3 9:13 AM Tampa, FL, United States Arrived at USPS facility
Dec 2 6:40 PM Sarasota, FL, United States Arrived at USPS facility
Dec 2 5:28 PM Sarasota, FL, United States Shipment received, package acceptance pending
Dec 2 12:35 PM Sarasota, FL, United States Arrived at USPS facility

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Registered mail does tend to take longer than most of the other shipping methods.  We generally give it about a week to ten days depending on where you live.  Unfortunately, we don't have control over how frequently USPS updates the tracking information on their website.  Often they may not list every stop that the package makes on its way to the final destination.  

If, after 15 days, the package still hasn't arrived you can let us know and we can start a trace with the USPS.  They will not start any sort of investigation prior to 15 days from the shipping date, unfortunately.  In the majority of cases, even with slower tracking updates, packages arrive at their destination without any issues.  If you still have not received the package by next week, please let us know and we can start that trace process with the USPS.  

Thank you!

Yeah, I've had a comic "stall" in Florida while in transit for some time, then *poof* it was on my doorstep.  
USPS didn't do the best job of updating their tracking.  
As Jen said, give it a week to update with some movement.