• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 10% off - Startling Terror Tales 12 - Classic Cover - Precode LB Cole Goodness

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Have a beautiful copy of this rare classic cover.

Payment accepted - Paypal or Wire

Returns - I will accept a return on missed restoration or the book being incomplete. Any differences in grades will not warrant a return. Please ask for any additional photos you wish, I'm more than happy to provide.

Shipping - Shipping is included to Canada and the USA. If in another country, please reach out to discuss. Shipping will be with tracking and signature. This will be packed in a Gemini mailer and then into a box with bubble wrap/peanuts/etc.

Grade - The book is complete and unrestored. I'm estimating this in the 3.5-4.0 territory. It's a bright copy, supple pages, little chips around the edges, and some creasing that can be seen from the pics. The bottom staple is not attached to the cover. Everything else is attached. This copy has tremendous eye appeal in my opinion. 

Claim in the thread trumps private negotiations unless an agreement is reached. Basically I will go off whatever occurs first.

Price - off to cgc 

References - I have a kudos thread, I can also provide references on instagram and facebook

I think that's everything! 

Edited by BoomCity
Price drop