• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Comic Investment Advisor

64 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2021 at 2:01 PM, shadroch said:

Stocks are at an all-time high, real estate is way up in many areas.  In the last few years, my best real estate investment was an REIT that owned a bunch of cell towers, but my advisor said they changed the laws and that particular investment won't be so great going forward.  I'm always looking for good investments but they are getting harder to find.

Stocks are always good. Something is always about to move one way or another. Crypto has been good for me. I treat it as a stock. I have no interest in it long term. Kids got me into NFT. So far they know what they are doing, will see how long it lasts. Again something I don't want long term. Real estate is high because demand is high. With so many new people they ar going to need somewhere to stay. My favorite for years is venture capital. Let smart creative minds make wealth for you. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:27 PM, Thisisrequired said:

Stocks are always good. Something is always about to move one way or another. Crypto has been good for me. I treat it as a stock. I have no interest in it long term. Kids got me into NFT. So far they know what they are doing, will see how long it lasts. Again something I don't want long term. Real estate is high because demand is high. With so many new people they ar going to need somewhere to stay. My favorite for years is venture capital. Let smart creative minds make wealth for you. 

Most of that is what I consider specualtion.  They aren't for me. At this point in my life, I'm more concerned with protecting my assests than in trying to increase them   Speculation helped me get here, but now I can be conservative.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:40 PM, shadroch said:

Most of that is what I consider specualtion.  They aren't for me. At this point in my life, I'm more concerned with protecting my assests than in trying to increase them   Speculation helped me get here, but now I can be conservative.

I don't invest in much long term. Buy low sell high. When I buy something it can't go much lower. I am a fan of bad news for financial purpose. Look into rare elements and precious metals. I don't know when they are going to go up but they will for sure and will be a nice scote and some can't go much or any lower. The mining cost and future need prevent it. When i need to put money somewhere and don't have more appealing options that's my go to.