• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 Return of the Raw books sale thread. ASM, Avengers, FF, Sub Mariner, TOS, TTA, X-Men and others
7 7

93 posts in this topic

Marvel Team Up 1 VF- Some non color breaking creases that could press. But there are a couple color breaks that hold this one back. Pretty major 1st issue here of what was always one of my favorite series. 

$100 SOLD Roo_Phillip

marvel team up 1 a.jpg

marvel team up 1 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Silver Surfer 14 VF Some small spine tics on this tough black cover along with the small crease at the bottom right corner, keep this in the VF range. Otherwise beautiful copy of this book that is an essential classic.

$180 SOLD Muno42

silver surfer 4 a.jpg

silver surfer 4 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Sub Mariner 1 VG/F for this first issue key. This book has just exploded over the last few years and I'm tempted to hold onto this nice midgrade copy. Figured I'd post it here first though. Maybe one of the last affordable Premier Issue's still?

$320 SOLD PeterPark

submariner 1 a .jpg

submariner 1 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Sub Mariner 20 VF I'd almost go VF+ as the gloss on this book is so very nice. The colors are so rich that the scanner can't even do it justice. 

$30 SOLD Djohnson321

submariner 20 a.jpg

submariner 20 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Tales of Suspense 69 Fine !st Titanium Man and the cool Cap Greymoor Castle story as the backup. Always thought this issue should be a bit higher but take this copy for 

$30 SOLD Comicdey

tales of suspense 69 a.jpg

tales of suspense 69 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Ok. Break time here. 18 more books to go for this thread including some Thor issues (incuding 1st Firelord) and some X-Men issues (including some Dark Phoenix books).

Will be back tomorrow with the rest of these books and finish this off.  Thank you everyone for checking out the thread and taking books. 

Edited by oceans11

On 12/13/2021 at 3:05 PM, oceans11 said:

Tales of Suspense 69 Fine !st Titanium Man and the cool Cap Greymoor Castle story as the backup. Always thought this issue should be a bit higher but take this copy for 

$30

tales of suspense 69 a.jpg

tales of suspense 69 b.jpg

:takeit:

On 12/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, gunsmokin said:

I claimed this on page 1

That you did, and I missed it when I was trading pm's with Northwest. Take it in the thread always trumps pms being discussed, so this one is yours gunsmokin. My apologies to both parties for any confusion here. 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, oceans11 said:

That you did, and I missed it when I was trading pm's with Northwest. Take it in the thread always trumps pms being discussed, so this one is yours gunsmokin. My apologies to both parties for any confusion here. 

All good! Thanks!