• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[ FINAL TALLY: $2594 ] 2ND ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY THREAD - Let's cap off an Amazing (Spider-Man 33), Sensation...(Comics 87)...al year in style!!
6 6

105 posts in this topic

ASM 33 has sold again!  For $165 this time :banana::banana:

Our total has moved up to $2594  :whatthe:

Words can't do my level of gratitude justice for the result of this year's effort!  A couple more PayPal payments to go, and once the transfer from my bank account hits (maybe tomorrow?  funds are currently somewhere on the highway between Fifth Third and PayPal), we'll give ARF one heck of a Christmas present :bigsmile: 

Last of the funds were received this morning, and the donation has been sent!  Receipt is posted on page 1, and I will also post any thank you notes that are subsequently received. (thumbsu

PayPal was on track to take a month and a half to accept my transfer, so I said nuts to waiting.  Its Christmas Eve, perfect time to send the money!

I can't say it enough, thank you again to all of you for your participation and generosity!  I guess next year we have to aim to break $3 grand?  :whatthe: