• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[ FINAL TALLY: $2594 ] 2ND ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY THREAD - Let's cap off an Amazing (Spider-Man 33), Sensation...(Comics 87)...al year in style!!
6 6

105 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, BBURY10 said:

I’ll donate $10 to the cause. What is PP or Venmo?

268d4422-67bf-466b-b8b2-bbf6f3401dc5_original.JPG

I'll send out a mass PM at the end with all the payment info.  Thanks for joining in!!!

EDIT - I've also added this info to the initial post as I received a similar PM inquiry.  Again, no payment due until thread close.

Edited by mattn792

On 12/14/2021 at 5:58 PM, SkOw said:

101.  :sumo:

As expected I’m leading and it is very unlikely anyone else will be able to contend with me. Most people like @gunsmokin @Incredible Pulp @Robot Man @Comcav @Raze or @BoogieWoogie are chicken and too scared to even try to compete. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:05 PM, topofthetotem said:

Btw all your dogs are creams puffs.

Mods - consider this my official proof of concept for a laugh/thanks hybrid reaction.  Like a smiling trophy or something.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, topofthetotem said:

Are we only on the hook for 1 “bid” if we get into a bidding war? Asking for a friend. :shiftyeyes:

Yes it is your max but don’t worry you won’t get that far.