• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably Not The Mile High Action Comics 1 But Allegedly Some Random Raw Sells Privately for $4.5 Million - Potentially...Allegedly
8 8

137 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2021 at 4:24 PM, lou_fine said:

Yes, highly doubt this story here and who or what in the world is Key Collector?  ???

Somebody should just call up Dave to confirm that this story is total B.S., based solely upon the price alone.

Why would this be the only one that he sells in his collection? Doesn’t he have a TEC 27 as well?

I can’t locate the article on that site (maybe because I’m not a subscriber?) but that snippet above doesn’t say it’s the Church copy, just that an ungraded copy set a new record in a private sale. Does it specify in the article? I can see a new record by a copy, but not the Church copy at just $4.5 mil.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:21 PM, Readcomix said:

I can’t locate the article on that site (maybe because I’m not a subscriber?) but that snippet above doesn’t say it’s the Church copy, just that an ungraded copy set a new record in a private sale. Does it specify in the article? I can see a new record by a copy, but not the Church copy at just $4.5 mil.

I got the alert in the app as well. It first stated it was the mile high copy but seems the alert has been changed.