• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a couple "What's the Furthest Place From Here" #1 variants

6 posts in this topic

I think this first one is from the Image contest to get one of 27 (ish) copies of the Excusive Variant cover?  It looks like the regular cover but Adam Gorham added the little dude peaking around the building.

• "Bronze level prize (24 winners) will be selected at random & will receive a copy of an exclusive variant cover by Tyler Boss and Adam Gorham that won’t be available for sale anywhere else."

w 002.jpg

Edited by Comicsarefun

On 12/20/2021 at 6:07 PM, Comicsarefun said:

w 001.jpg

Well....you've blown my mind because I thought this was the giveaway book. I thought I was plugged into this series in a big way and I've never seen sneaky peek around the building man until now. 

If I may ask, where did you see that one?

On 12/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, lotofsilver said:

Well....you've blown my mind because I thought this was the giveaway book. I thought I was plugged into this series in a big way and I've never seen sneaky peek around the building man until now. 

If I may ask, where did you see that one?

I own both of these.  They were obtained directly from Image.  I don't know which one was the contest giveaway book, that is part of what I am trying to figure out.

I was hoping somebody that won it would chime in. 

I SUSPECT the contest book was the sneaky peek man because the back cover credits the art to "Tyler Boss and Adam Gorham".  Which matches the description of the contest winning book.

The other book you thought was the contest book is just credited to Adam Gorham on the back.  

If it's truly a limited to 27, as the contest suggests, it has to be sneaky peek man. The other Gorham has sold twice on ebay, once as part of a larger lot of exclusives.

I should just quit this series now, I wanted to collect a full run through five and was already stressing about the Zero and CPR previews, but it just seems to keep getting worse. 

I'll try to dig up more but if someone at Image has another sneaky peek man I'm an aggressive buyer at this juncture.