• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Conan the Barbarian #24
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for your replies.  I am a bit on the fence about getting this one graded, but it seems like it may be worth it.  Having just one issue of an entire run of comics graded seems sort of silly though.  Maybe get 1 through 10 and 24 graded would be good to do.  My #1 is probably a 5, the others are on the higher end though.  

On 12/22/2021 at 6:35 AM, AWG Conan said:

Thanks for your replies.  I am a bit on the fence about getting this one graded, but it seems like it may be worth it.  Having just one issue of an entire run of comics graded seems sort of silly though.  Maybe get 1 through 10 and 24 graded would be good to do.  My #1 is probably a 5, the others are on the higher end though.  

Don't forget issue 23.

On 12/22/2021 at 7:55 AM, AWG Conan said:

Yeah, my #23 leaves quite a bit to be desired.  Blue ink spots on the upper cover and edges of pages.  A print error disaster. 

Or distribution spray - a typically acceptable flaw in CGC's eyes depending on the severity. Downgrades can be minimum to a few grades.