• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD / DONATION COMPLETE!] Amazing Spider-Man 33, blue label 2.0. 24 hour auction thread, proceeds go to my charity thread!

12 posts in this topic

Greetings all!  The winner of this book in my 2nd annual charity thread has very graciously donated it back for sale, with the proceeds from the sale going to the charity thread (ergo, shipping for this book is on me!).

This is where your money will be going -- 

Book will be shipped insured USPS priority, again at my expense.  In a deviation from my normal rules, this thread IS open to anyone on the Probation List or in the HoS.  No one should be shut out from taking part in a good cause.

Suffice to say, no returns on this one.

This thread will be open until 10 PM central tomorrow.  Opening minimum bid is $100.  No minimum increments for subsequent increased bids.  And unlike in the charity thread, only the high bidder is beholden to pay at the conclusion.

Payment by PayPal, Zelle, or paper instrument accepted.

Front.thumb.JPG.628996264710efc2cdab88ba1b71f741.JPG

Rear.thumb.JPG.9e4c4a13fede093cd798da3f36ed2645.JPG

Now then, who will get us started at $100?

Edited by mattn792