• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC no longer sending "CGC Credit Card Acknowledgement" emails?

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

I am sorry about that! We should still be sending these out.  I sent a message over to our accounting department to look into that and see if there are any issues going on. We'll try to get that fixed ASAP.

Thank you!

@Jennifer F. I was also charged in December with no notice of what I was being charged for. No e-mail or heads up as to what the charge was for. It turns out it was for a submission that I sent in October. I don't even have a order number for it yet and they charged me already. I still have to wait a year or so to get my submission back. Is it normal for them to charge before it gets processed. I know with cards they charge the card when they are all done grading and getting ready to ship your submission back. Can you fill me in please? Is it different with Comics and Mags?

• Administrator

Hello,

Payment is due upon receipt of your items not upon completion.  We do state this in our terms and conditions here:

image.png

CGC Service Terms and Conditions | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Depending on how quickly your invoice is entered and initially processed, the time frame for accounting to run those charges can vary slightly but generally, you will see charges run before your invoice goes into grading.  When you select pressing and grading both then you will see the pressing fees charged first and then grading fees will not be charged until the invoice moves from CCS to CGC.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

On 1/6/2022 at 6:22 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello,

Payment is due upon receipt of your items not upon completion.  We do state this in our terms and conditions here:

image.png

CGC Service Terms and Conditions | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Depending on how quickly your invoice is entered and initially processed, the time frame for accounting to run those charges can vary slightly but generally, you will see charges run before your invoice goes into grading.  When you select pressing and grading both then you will see the pressing fees charged first and then grading fees will not be charged until the invoice moves from CCS to CGC.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thank you for the clarification. This is my first sub with comics / mags. I am excited to see how it goes.