• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No comic found
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Why is it some comics cannot be located under CGC own comic search even though said comic is in their census? Such as TMNT The Last Ronin. I type it in to 'comic lookup' with title and number, and it shows up "no comic found". What am I missing?

I run a few different combinations of do unsuccessful searches.

Often there’s confusion with the title of turtle books.  Some are TMNT, some have those words spelled out.

in this case, there’s certainly a million tmnt titles, so maybe search for a title that includes “last ronin”, and you can select from the resulting list.  

but I would apply similar principles to doing any other internet search, try a few things, you’ll probably get there.

I entered TMNT: The Last Ronin and it worked fine. Just be sure there is a space after the colon.

When I want to find something in the census that is giving me trouble finding I will do an internet search on the book including "CGC" in the search. Then just look at the title on the CGC label and enter it exactly. Note that, in this case, not putting the space after the colon will yield no results.

Edited by PovertyRow