• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,372 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2021 at 7:17 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i would gladly sell my collection to MileHigh comics for just 20% of their asking price, even 10% 

i just checked their website and they are selling a fine condition ASM #99 for $222.00

pawn-pawn-star.gif.d09cc8d070a83b5efe5308ab8ec2c2f6.gif

On 12/28/2021 at 5:17 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i would gladly sell my collection to MileHigh comics for just 20% of their asking price, even 10% 

i just checked their website and they are selling a fine condition ASM #99 for $222.00

I once messaged an ebay seller who was selling drek book for $2000 and offered to sell him as many copies as he wanted in better condition for 20 bucks a book.

Also told a lady who brought drek into buddy's comic shop the entire box wasnt even worth a dollar.  She looked at me wide eyed and said BUT THEYRE 30 YEARS OLD!  
She also said BUT THIS IS CONAN #2!  I said yes but its #2 of like the 5th version of Conan, and the actual first conan #2 is worth like 20 bucks.

On 12/28/2021 at 8:27 PM, kav said:

I once massaged an ebay seller who was selling drek book for $2000 and offered to sell him as many copies as he wanted in better condition for 20 bucks a book.

wheatcake rubdown?