• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 8:04 PM, Buzzetta said:

No... tonight is something called "Live from the 9th Cube" 

So the entire show is going to be done like Trey did the shows at the Beacon... 

Fun Fact... Trey gave a shout out to "Buzzetta" at a show once... heh heh - I have that recording.

https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/phish-new-years-eve-show-dinner-and-a-movie-livestream-1235014404/

“The show will be performed without an audience and will be webcast for free on Phish’s YouTube channel and LivePhish.com, with a simulcast on Phish Radio on SiriusXM. Phish will take the stage promptly at 8:30PM ET on December 31st.”

Ah yes. That's what I read yesterday. Could not remember if it was last night or tonight.

Which show date is it you are mentioned? I have all of them. I would like to hear it again.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:30 PM, Randall Ries said:

I would like to hear it again.

thats what she said.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:20 PM, grendelbo said:

One or the other everyday for breakfast.

ground-beef-with-zucchini-in-skillet.jpg

Chorizo-Breakfast-Burritos-8.jpg

Or variation thereof.

freakin awesome

i do the same thing-eat the same thing for weeks at a time-lately its been crispy chile verde tostadas for over a month every night.  parmesan cheese on top and sriracha.  they have climb a bit for sure!

On 12/31/2021 at 9:27 PM, Galen130 said:

Happy New Year, ya filthy animals.  Still got an hour and a half until midnight here in the mountains. 🤣🤣🤣

Bah I got 2 hours and a half over here!  My year have climb a bit over yours!

On 12/31/2021 at 10:27 PM, Galen130 said:

Happy New Year, ya filthy animals.  Still got an hour and a half until midnight here in the mountains. 🤣🤣🤣

ABQ likes to shoot their guns at midnight.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:33 PM, grendelbo said:

ABQ likes to shoot their guns at midnight.

over here we got these serial bombers every year.  Loud.

On 12/31/2021 at 10:34 PM, Galen130 said:

Get that here too.  Got my sidearm nearby in case of shenanigans. :facepalm:

I'll try to dodge falling bullets Matrix style.

We'll see. It's raining and cold. Boy cats began fighting because they can't go out. One did; the other didn't make it past the patio.

Maybe gangstas stay indoors too.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:33 PM, grendelbo said:

Ground beef Calabacitas with a Hatch green Chile &  chorizo and potato and egg burrito with Red Hatch. Stock pics but you get the idea.

For 2 months straight I made breakfist burritos with lots of thick bacon.  made like 8 at a time and refrigerated then micro waved em at night for dinner.  delicious.