• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

"I ate a bag of the sugar free gummy bears.  what happened is it freed my colon to act explosively.  It was as if it had been waiting all these years to erupt and unleash its true hidden powers, like som neferious dormant volcano.  The explosions that rocked my anus were truly indescribable.  9.2 on Richter scale at least.  My plumbing was unable to contain the outburst, and pipes gave way.  Neighbors started calling 911 as they heard the horrific explosions emanating from my domicile.  One after the other the shells were launched from the civil war cannon that my spincter had become.  I prayed to god it would be over soon but he had the day off apparently.  the rat tat tats continued unabated as my entire digestive system rebelled againt the malignant bears.  these were the exact opposite of care bears.  even a full grown grizzly would run off in confusion and fear from the little b******s.  Finally, after what seemed days, it was over.  Sobbing, I zipped myself back up, pulled myself together, and crawled out of the bathroom, never to be the same again".

Edited by kav

that baby will explode out of your anus like a fully charged death star beam, leaving nothing in its wake.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, kav said:

that baby will explode out of your anus like a fully charged death star beam, leaving nothing in its wake.

'You may fire when ready.' 

On 1/23/2022 at 10:12 PM, kav said:

here we go-

On 1/23/2022 at 10:20 PM, kav said:

"I ate a bag of the sugar free gummy bears.  what happened is it freed my colon to act explosively.  It was as if it had been waiting all these years to erupt and unleash its true hidden powers, like som nfriou dormant volcano.  The explosions that rocked my anus were truly indescribable.  9.2 on Richter scale at least.  My plumbing was unable to contain the outburst, and pipes gave way.  Neighbors started calling 911 as they heard the horrific explosions emanating from my domicile.  One after the other the shells were launched from the civil war cannon that my spincter had become.  I prayed to god it would be over soon but he had the day off apparently.  the rat tat tats continued unabated as my entire digestive system rebelled againt the malignant bears.  these were the exact opposite of care bears.  even a full grown grizzly would run off in confusion and fear from the little b******s.  Finally, after what seemed days, it was over.  Sobbing, I zipped myself back up, pulled myself together, and crawled out of the bathroom, never to be the same again".

toilet.gif.57f1baad2a6a84488de004468ff914b6.gif