• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

Why do we always turn to people ting themselves? Can't we just be nice? :shy:

On 1/25/2022 at 10:00 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Why do we always turn to people ting themselves? Can't we just be nice? :shy:

1852950078_crazydog.gif.996545383126817578359d48e0ebe70c.gif

On 1/26/2022 at 12:20 AM, Comics4All said:

Looks delicious amirite

Looks very good indeed. I could not get a tortoise that looked or tasted that good. I'd butcher it in the process. 

I claim this thread in the name of MECHA FANTASTIC! All posts for a while must be about bad movies, and not mess involved! 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

A mod here apparently misinterpreted a recent post of mine and locked my massive sales thread, thinking I’m selling my Moderns on voldy as well.  I’m peeved, but I’m working on it.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:41 AM, Galen130 said:

A mod here apparently misinterpreted a recent post of mine and locked my massive sales thread, thinking I’m selling my Moderns on voldy as well.  I’m peeved, but I’m working on it.

MFW my moustache is finally long enough to twirl like a villain - Album on  Imgur

On 1/25/2022 at 11:41 AM, Galen130 said:

It’s all good.  It was something I was trying to correct, and it didn’t happen in a timely fashion.  It is being corrected today.  First warning ever!!  See??!!  Told you guys it would happen some time!!! lol