• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2022 at 10:27 PM, kav said:

I bet if you thought he was joking and said ok he would have greased him up and started having a go and when you yanked him off in horror he would have said "I was just kidding!".

Some people just DO it to you, you know? He was always likely an animal. Prison just finally justified it. Yeah. Funny as a crutch, Laughyboy.

On 1/27/2022 at 8:43 PM, Randall Ries said:

Some people just DO it to you, you know? He was always likely an animal. Prison just finally justified it. Yeah. Funny as a crutch, Laughyboy.

yup.  

On 1/27/2022 at 8:43 PM, Randall Ries said:

He probably thought to himself "Man those stick in the muds dont know how to have a good time-this is just what guys do when someone passes out! (or gets knocked out-or held down-in prison).

On 1/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, kav said:

one thing abt ppl been in prison-they tend to go right back in again.  It's on their menu or something.

Yeah some do. If they've been inside long enough. An environment they have some control over. He didn't go back, AFAIK. But man. Pity the people he finally got in with subsequently. Who knows? He became someone else's issue, I imagine. he eventually faded away. Just one of those people you hope you never have to run into by accident. One of those people in the store you hope you see first before they see you. Worth abandoning a half cart of groceries over. Just GTFO of the store and go to another store.

On 1/27/2022 at 8:50 PM, Randall Ries said:

Yeah some do. If they've been inside long enough. An environment they have some control over. He didn't go back, AFAIK. But man. Pity the people he finally got in with subsequently. Who knows? He became someone else's issue, I imagine. he eventually faded away. Just one of those people you hope you never have to run into by accident. One of those people in the store you hope you see first before they see you. Worth abandoning a half cart of groceries over. Just GTFO of the store and go to another store.

I know ppl I would do that to.  And one guy I owe a bust in the mouth.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:50 PM, kav said:

He probably thought to himself "Man those stick in the muds dont know how to have a good time-this is just what guys do when someone passes out! (or gets knocked out-or held down-in prison).

Yeah, well the persons house we were in wasn't prison and he should have known better. He lost his compass in prison, apparently. None of us had to care, though. Cross a line like that and you are no longer on the Christmas card list. 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Randall Ries said:

ActiveImaginativeHydatidtapeworm-small.gif.ff24b24bfea31e38466fd0039ceb5aa4.gif

On 1/27/2022 at 10:52 PM, kav said:

I know ppl I would do that to.  And one guy I owe a bust in the mouth.

488073032_source-2(1).gif.efd33b21067f7fc27f525ec214131c37.gif

On 1/27/2022 at 8:53 PM, Randall Ries said:

Yeah, well the persons house we were in wasn't prison and he should have known better. He lost his compass in prison, apparently. None of us had to care, though. Cross a line like that and you are no longer on the Christmas card list. 

or even the groundhog day card list.

On 1/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, Randall Ries said:

Similar thing happened to me in college - was at a party, guys and girls and lots of drinking. Lots. And one of the girls went upstairs and passed out on a bed. When a few of us went looking for her, we found her laying face-down on a bed, passed out. One of the guys wanted to "have a go" with her too, we all hustled his drunkass out of there pretty quick. Some people are just like that. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:15 PM, jcjames said:

Similar thing happened to me in college - was at a party, guys and girls and lots of drinking. Lots. And one of the girls went upstairs and passed out on a bed. When a few of us went looking for her, we found her laying face-down on a bed, passed out. One of the guys wanted to "have a go" with her too, we all hustled his drunkass out of there pretty quick. Some people are just like that. 

we call these people criminals.