• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,357 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, jcjames said:

Similar thing happened to me in college - was at a party, guys and girls and lots of drinking. Lots. And one of the girls went upstairs and passed out on a bed. When a few of us went looking for her, we found her laying face-down on a bed, passed out. One of the guys wanted to "have a go" with her too, we all hustled his drunkass out of there pretty quick. Some people are just like that. 

Awesome. Saved her from possible PTSD although she may never have known and only had "suspicions". 6 of us guys were driving around in a van hammered and with one of our female friends. She was blasted as well and decided she wanted all 6 of us and took her shirt and bra off and said "Come'n GIT me, boys!"

One of us said quietly "1st one who does the van gets pulled over and they get their kicked on the spot. Clear?" Yeah, it didn't really need to be said, but it was "clear." The funnier part was she got upset when we politely refused and tried to change the subject by encouraging her to put her clothes back on.

I hate people who prey on the vulnerable. HATE. THEM. Many times, we blame peripherals like drugs or alcohol for terrible behavior. "Oh, I was DRUNK. Oh, I was really BAKED."

I haven't had a drink since 1999. That isn't a boast but a fact and a decision. I can't stand drunks. Either gender. Not as the persons they ARE but the way they are when they are hammered. Men tend to get violent and women overly sexual. To me, it's obnoxious and a nuisance. Getting hit on by a drunk woman is no fun at all. I rebuffed them all as gently as possible, then hoped they would change the subject when I did. When they DIDN'T and insisted, they were every bit as abusive as men can be.

"Wuzzuhmadder? You doan lie...lie..like wimmin?"
"WYNNOT? Y' thinkyer...BEDDERN me?"
"Here. HERE! I'm gonnner stan here'n POKE you in the CHEST every thirdWERD and look at you lazyeyed! HaHA! I derrno if it'ssah Cores LIGHT talkin' but yer the UGlIEST manneye sink I everSAW! HehhehHAHAHAHA! Just kedden. What? Y' thinkyer...BEDDERN me?"

Back then, I'd much rather have gotten into a fight with a man than deal with some female cocked on Tequila. They either got REALLY amorous or REALLY violent. There didn't seem to be any middle ground.

Being around drunks really got on my nerves "allahsuttin'", so, I stopped altogether. That has the benefit of losing a whole lot of people in our lives that like to get wasted all the time. Life begins to get more peaceful. Drugs were next. Sitting next to the guy tripping and having him snivel for 6 hours "I keep forgetting to BREATHE! HELP! I'm gonna DIE" gets old as well. I guess I finally grew up.