• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2022 at 3:13 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Was wondering how long that would take someone to notice...  evidently about 10 mins..  :roflmao:

558650.jpg.5b64a1fc676bed59e00d90c930b259bb.jpg

Less... I "just" woke up.  It's very bright outside with all of the snow and it is still coming down. 

Sitting here at my desk at the computer poking around to see what's going on... then maybe back to bed. 

I see Roy and Randall are fighting.  Saw that their posts were trimmed.  Saw that someone is going to sue someone else...

Now looking up to see if anyone has done that before and where such a lawsuit would be filed. 

On 1/29/2022 at 2:17 AM, Buzzetta said:

Less... I "just" woke up.  It's very bright outside with all of the snow and it is still coming down. 

Sitting here at my desk at the computer poking around to see what's going on... then maybe back to bed. 

I see Roy and Randall are fighting.  Saw that their posts were trimmed.  Saw that someone is going to sue someone else...

Now looking up to see if anyone has done that before and where such a lawsuit would be filed. 

3lfted.thumb.jpg.ebe22de3a8c1b40123a9f331841cd040.jpg

Yeah there was a bit of that going around. Another one was over in the how rare are newsstand thread. Didn't get as heated as those two.. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it has been done before.  

On 1/29/2022 at 6:25 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

3lfted.thumb.jpg.ebe22de3a8c1b40123a9f331841cd040.jpg

Yeah there was a bit of that going around. Another one was over in the how rare are newsstand thread. Didn't get as heated as those two.. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it has been done before.  

Not my pig. Not my farm. 

But to be faaaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr

On 1/29/2022 at 5:57 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1643096188470.jpg.4374c03ac728c6392402f55e80f6a8f9.jpg

I remember I comment I saw on this elsewhere: 'Mess with the chonk, you getta the bonk.' 

On 1/28/2022 at 10:26 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

bike-fail.gif.81aa6ecf8c07e1c472e360fa293007c8.gif

reminds me of that dumb show called "scarred" where theses skateboard type dudes would be telling about their broken arms and leg, fractured fibulas and major concussions , all because the did some stupid skateboard jump off a two story concourse that nobody cared about except for maybe a couple of his friends

here is a synopsis of episode 2 of scarred, it was on MTV in 2007

2 "Two Elbows" April 17, 2007

One Good Reason To Wear A Helmet - Yuri splits his head open when he tripped during a rail grind with his rollerblades and it left him in a coma.
One Last Trick - The last trick of the day turns into a nightmare for Morgan, when he winds up with a hole in the side of his face after an accident on his bike.
Nailed In The Nuts - Not noticing a jagged piece of metal on a rail, Mitch falls off his skateboard while trying to grind, and lands on it, splitting his scrotum open.
Railed - Kevin loses control of his skateboard while trying to complete a downhill speed-skating course, and ends up with a hole in his knee.

Two Elbows - After not being able to land a trick on his skateboard after repeated attempts, Andres ended up with a broken elbow.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:07 AM, 1950's war comics said:

here is a synopsis of episode 2 of scarred, it was on MTV in 2007

2 "Two Elbows" April 17, 2007

One Good Reason To Wear A Helmet - Yuri splits his head open when he tripped during a rail grind with his rollerblades and it left him in a coma.
One Last Trick - The last trick of the day turns into a nightmare for Morgan, when he winds up with a hole in the side of his face after an accident on his bike.
Nailed In The Nuts - Not noticing a jagged piece of metal on a rail, Mitch falls off his skateboard while trying to grind, and lands on it, splitting his scrotum open.
Railed - Kevin loses control of his skateboard while trying to complete a downhill speed-skating course, and ends up with a hole in his knee.

Two Elbows - After not being able to land a trick on his skateboard after repeated attempts, Andres ended up with a broken elbow.

They really ARE going all out for the Book Of Boba Fett Finale. 

On 1/28/2022 at 11:14 PM, MattTheDuck said:

"Jennifer Jason Leigh" and "nailed" should always hang out in sentincis together.

there is a Jennifer Jason Leigh scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" was pretty memorable for me when it came out in 1982

Fast times at Ridgemont High (1982)