• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2022 at 10:23 AM, kav said:

Dont know why youre being so mean to me-the guy that gave you an OA page free and am not a liar.  Do you have to be right so bad you turn on someone who has always been nice to you?  Maybe there are different ways to do this procedure and what I experienced was one of those ways.

Oh for goodness sake Kav

I'm not 'turning on you' - it's a disagreement.

You always take everything so personally. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying I disagree with you.

Hell, I gave Chip a Savage She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8 in the 'pay-it-forward thread' - we all do acts of kindness.

You let yourself down sometimes Kav - none of this is 'personal' or being 'against you'

It's an internet chat board about funny books.

Lighten up Francis. :foryou:

On 1/30/2022 at 4:36 PM, Beige said:

Oh for goodness sake Kav

I'm not 'turning on you' - it's a disagreement.

You always take everything so personally. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying I disagree with you.

Hell, I gave Chip a Savage She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8 in the 'pay-it-forward thread' - we all do acts of kindness.

You let yourself down sometimes Kav - none of this is 'personal' or being 'against you'

It's an internet chat board about funny books.

Lighten up Francis. :foryou:

there's a way you could have said it that would have been kind.  You didnt do that.  You sure didnt lighten up with your comments to me but I'm supposed to lighten up.  Sure thing.  
Its ok-youve revealed what kind of person you are and I thank you for that.

Once again I come in at the wrong time. Now we're debating who's inflating whose arses.

Brilliant.

On 1/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Once again I come in at the wrong time. Now we're debating who's inflating whose arses.

Brilliant.

a** inflation debate have clime a bit!

Waitaminute @kav

Almost 10,000 post PM Conversation deleted because I don't want to discuss anyone's anal cavity exploration?

I am really confused at all this. 

On 1/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, kav said:

there's a way you could have said it that would have been kind.  You didnt do that.  You sure didnt lighten up with your comments to me but I'm supposed to lighten up.  Sure thing.  
Its ok-youve revealed what kind of person you are and I thank you for that.

Suit yourself.

I've seemingly joined a long list of 'ex-friends'.

Or Buzz's. You know, I'll just be in the corner if anyone needs me. Just give a shout... 

On 1/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

mess, sorry Beige, I didn't see your comment before I posted my joke. 

All good.

No butthurt at my end :foryou:

That's the bad thing about the written word whether it be text, email, forums, etc., It's easy to perceive or take things in a wrong way because you cannot see someone's physical expression. I know this because I tend to be pretty straightforward in my written correspondence and didn't mean to come across in any particular way that the other person took it. I've learned in this new age of communication that sometimes it's best to hear a voice and see a face so messages are not distorted.

Just sayin'...😁 Carry on!

On 1/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

So, how about them Yankees, hey? 

the Browns defeated 'em!

On 1/31/2022 at 11:02 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

That's the bad thing about the written word whether it be text, email, forums, etc., It's easy to perceive or take things in a wrong way because you cannot see someone's physical expression. I know this because I tend to be pretty straightforward in my written correspondence and didn't mean to come across in any particular way that the other person took it. I've learned in this new age of communication that sometimes it's best to hear a voice and see a face so messages are not distorted.

Just sayin'...😁 Carry on!

How dare you! You take that back right now or I'm suing! 

On 1/30/2022 at 4:47 PM, Beige said:

Suit yourself.

I've seemingly joined a long list of 'ex-friends'.

not a huge loss a friend I gave a sean phillips page to that put it up on ebay.

On 1/30/2022 at 8:29 PM, oakman29 said:

I'm not an ex friend of kav's and I know plenty like me.  maybe its something else?

I've nothing bad to say about him.  I just didn't want to discuss exploration of anal cavities. 

I had a good joke primed to go too. (shrug)

Such is life.

oh bla di... oh bla da