• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 5:02 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They already POOFED them.. 

Instagram presser went by Magic Presser. Had set profile picture to image of his company logo/address to his site for pressing. The. proceeds to start a thread about how good his pressing is and that he got a 7.0 to bump to a 9.0 and that he runs 24 presses at a time to pump out (I dont remember some stupid # of books)  then starts trashing CCS and how much better he is...  really wish I screenshot it. He kept posting screenshots of his IG posts comments.  Not the actual post, just the comments of people also saying how bad CCS was and Good he is..

it was all complete garbage , but really funny.  Think it hit just over 2 pages really fast , but during that time the meter was running. First profile image/logo pulled. Then thread title pulled, then posts culled. He revised some of his posts and thread title in retaliation as well as posting how he just got points.. Minutes later. Poof . This you are not allowed to view this...

Pretty sure that was Banhammer , not just a vaca in the sin bin.. :roflmao:

i caught it before it went poof ! it was funny ,, and then i noticed this new thread in the newbie thread section

Where cam I actually see previous comic sales????

Started by FlyJ, 8 hours ago