• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,662 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, Galen130 said:

Wife and I celebrating our anniversary at our favorite Mexican restaurant...(thumbsu

20220212_133727.jpg

me and my buddy are always bragging about food we made on facebook and saying "i got you"-I posted this pic and said "my buddy got you"  he said "he's in a restaurant so no" so I said "its his restaurant-he made em. so-got you".  lol 

On 2/12/2022 at 8:19 PM, kav said:

me and my buddy are always bragging about food we made on facebook and saying "i got you"-I posted this pic and said "my buddy got you"  he said "he's in a restaurant so no" so I said "its his restaurant-he made em. so-got you".  lol 

@ADAMANTIUM

sentince?

On 2/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, Comics4All said:

@Galen130

Please have your wife read 1 or 2 pages of this thread and tell us her reaction! 

Depending on the pages that might make a reaction video similar to the ones for 

Two Girls One Drinking Receptacle.  

On 2/12/2022 at 6:15 PM, Comics4All said:

@Galen130

I love that the Cornfield thread has been a part of your anniversary!

Your wife must be like WTF! lol

She’s good with it.  I show her stuff on here from time to time…like the Christ on a cracker. 🤣🤣

She reads cat rescue posts on Facebook so she doesn’t give me grief. 🙂

Edited by Galen130