• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,335 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 5:57 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Drinking highly over rated  imo 🥺🤮🤮who likes praying to the porcelain god??

On 2/22/2022 at 5:57 PM, FoggyNelson said:

+1&+1 again. Been there done that lol

Now its coffee!  :roflmao:

On 2/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I rarely did this...maybe because I have an Irish liver.  Doesn't mean I didn't though....just very infrequently.  People that drink and drink and drink waiting to hurl???  Not right!!!

Shut Up Liver.jpeg

Superman Drunk.jpeg

On 2/22/2022 at 4:04 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Tequila, correctly pronounced - to kill ya 

was hanging out with friends at river one time and someone threw a wine bottle in river someone said what goes up must come down someone else said what goes down must come up then the other person said only when youre drinking tequila.
By chance later that night we were drinking tequila and one of my (soon to be ex) buddies ran into my kitchen (not the bathroom which was closer) and vomited all over my sink and floor.  Guess who got to clean it up?  I threw away all my dishes and pots in the sink.  that monday at work he brought me a punch bowl set to make up for it.  Yeah a punch bowl set can do anything pots and pans and plates can do.  I told him not to talk to me ever again and gave punch bowl to co worker lady.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, kav said:

was hanging out with friends at river one time and someone threw a wine bottle in river someone said what goes up must come down someone else said what goes down must come up then the other person said only when youre drinking tequila.
By chance later that night we were drinking tequila and one of my (soon to be ex) buddies ran into my kitchen (not the bathroom which was closer) and vomited all over my sink and floor.  Guess who got to clean it up?  I threw away all my dishes and pots in the sink.  that monday at work he brought me a punch bowl set to make up for it.  Yeah a punch bowl set can do anything pots and pans and plates can do.  I told him not to talk to me ever again and gave punch bowl to co worker lady.

I never like being around mean drunks🤮🤮🤮the babble an slur their speech an become unruly , wont listen to reason I’m having flashbacks to my college days now 🤪🤪🤪

On 2/22/2022 at 4:18 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I never like being around mean drunks🤮🤮🤮the babble an slur their speech an become unruly , wont listen to reason I’m having flashbacks to my college days now 🤪🤪🤪

alcohol draws out the real person.  he became a yelling a hole.  yelling at me for him vomiting at my sink.  had to get other buddy to make him leave after he wouldnt stop yelling in street at 2 AM.  Other buddy shoved him against fence and said LEAVE.  NOW.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, kav said:

In vino vomitus=In wine there is puke! :D

On 2/22/2022 at 4:21 PM, Coverless 9.8 said:

In vino vomitus=In wine there is puke! :D

everyone called him pukester after that.  The story spread far and wide.  oh yeah he also banged his best friend's fiance in my bathroom.  then he tried to lie about it and said we all had our minds in the gutter till we pointed out him and her had their shirts on backwards after being in bathroom for a while.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:24 PM, FoggyNelson said:

My friends say if you drink one glass of water with each beer then you won’t get a hangover, never tried it myself🤢🤮

absolutely correct but you dont even need to drink that much water.  a hangover is dehydration.  just drink a large glass of water before bed or maybe even an extra one if you wake up in middle of night.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, Coverless 9.8 said:

I dated a woman from AA, but I got so sick of her whining, I told her to put a cork in it!  I guess she was what she drank!  :D

well I dated a woman from AAA once-

On 2/22/2022 at 7:32 PM, kav said:

absolutely correct but you dont even need to drink that much water.  a hangover is dehydration.  just drink a large glass of water before bed or maybe even an extra one if you wake up in middle of night.

and if you drank too much and the bedroom starts spinning just put one foot on the floor and you will be ok !!

Yep, if you're drinking, have them bring water right along with the rounds.  Worst I ever had it was drinking yards of beer in DC and one of the women refused to drink the tequila we bought her for nefarious purposes, so I had it and received an appropriate punishment the next day as I was flying home.  Relieving myself on the grounds of National Airport at 2 in the morning, trying to explain to the cabbie how to find the house we were staying in in Virginia in the middle of the night when I didn't know the address.  Epic.