• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,404 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Cream soda, I think you guys call it. A & W does it over there, I've tried a can of it. 

There are thousands of different manufacturers that make cream soda. 

Think what threw him was calling it 

Creaming and the last part.. Yellow type.. :roflmao:

On 3/10/2022 at 4:50 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

No. We don't 'know and trust' it. It may as well be a new brand. We all know of it, and have probably tried it before just to say we have, but no one actually drinks it. I've never been to a bar that has it on tap. 

Mind you, things may have changed, I don't go drinking, due to my meds alcohol will kill me, but I still have never heard of it taking on here. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:54 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

There are thousands of different manufacturers that make cream soda. 

Think what threw him was calling it 

Creaming and the last part.. Yellow type.. :roflmao:

It's either yellow or red over here. I don't know why that is, but it is. 

On 3/10/2022 at 12:59 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

No. We don't 'know and trust' it. It may as well be a new brand. We all know of it, and have probably tried it before just to say we have, but no one actually drinks it. I've never been to a bar that has it on tap. 

Mind you, things may have changed, I don't go drinking, due to my meds alcohol will kill me, but I still have never heard of it taking on here. 

Me either.. like I said nasty pisswater. 

On 3/9/2022 at 10:56 PM, kav said:

I have a friend who has been promising me tamales for 5 years for all the countless times I have helped him with his computer. Like 20 times after I helped him he says he's bringing me tamales.

I just thought of a funny prank-I am going to bring HIM tamales!

i helped a buddy move 20 years ago.. he said he would buy me dinner afterwards..it took 6 hours to fill the truck he rented, i told him  i was starved and felt like an Outback steak, he took me to Burger King instead,,, :(