• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2022 at 1:30 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Ummmm, you might have an idea of my preferences so DM and hook a friend up! :) 

It's been awhile so PM me this weekend and remind me.  I have a potpourri of books.  Lol

On 4/2/2022 at 5:37 PM, Galen130 said:

It's been awhile so PM me this weekend and remind me.  I have a potpourri of books.  Lol

Don't suppose you have an IDW TMNT 95? Just asking, not committing at this stage. Still going through some stuff to make a list. 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:20 AM, Galen130 said:

I’m about to finish cataloging about 100 SA/BA raws I got this week, for a steal.  Gotta get them ready to list soon.  That, and a few adult beverages make for WICKED OCD fun. lol

I just finished going through 12 short boxes of complete drek.. now if it averages about $0.10 each :takeit: time for a purge. :roflmao:

On 4/2/2022 at 2:53 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Don't suppose you have an IDW TMNT 95? Just asking, not committing at this stage. Still going through some stuff to make a list. 

Sorry.  It’s mostly Silver/Bronze/Copper stuff.  I’ve got another thread running in the GA/SA/BA forum, but no TMNT…:sorry: