• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, Galen130 said:

rantrant

So my wife and I went furniture shopping earlier this afternoon....daddy needs a new recliner.  We find one at a warehouse company close by in town, but not in stock and they don't sell floor models.  Apparently, it's not in stock statewide, but they can order it for us...pay for it first, then hope it gets delivered to our local store in a month.  They also said the stock could run out before then, and it will take longer to deliver.  My wife tells them to pound sand.  Don't mess with my better half!!!

I find it in stock in a town 5 hours away, at twice the price, but find it at the lower price in New Jersey.  They don't deliver to Colorado...not sure why.

What the ever-loving :censored: has happened to this country?  How have we allowed the greedy, self-righteous, self centered people to dictate our lives???!!!  I JUST WANT A RECLINER NOW.....NOT NEXT YEAR!!!! :pullhair: 

rantrant

0A6062CC-57D1-4C2E-9058-3B09462C56D2.gif

Dumpster Fire.gif

furniture stores are usually desperate to sell stuff with them bogus "going out of business sales" every month-

On 4/24/2022 at 6:32 PM, Galen130 said:

rantrant

So my wife and I went furniture shopping earlier this afternoon....daddy needs a new recliner.  We find one at a warehouse company close by in town, but not in stock and they don't sell floor models.  Apparently, it's not in stock statewide, but they can order it for us...pay for it first, then hope it gets delivered to our local store in a month.  They also said the stock could run out before then, and it will take longer to deliver.  My wife tells them to pound sand.  Don't mess with my better half!!!

I find it in stock in a town 5 hours away, at twice the price, but find it at the lower price in New Jersey.  They don't deliver to Colorado...not sure why.

What the ever-loving :censored: has happened to this country?  How have we allowed the greedy, self-righteous, self centered people to dictate our lives???!!!  I JUST WANT A RECLINER NOW.....NOT NEXT YEAR!!!! :pullhair: 

rantrant

Dumpster Fire.gif

Nebraska Furniture Mart? 
I don’t know about delivery, but I guarantee they’ll have a recliner you’d like in stock.

On 4/24/2022 at 6:32 PM, Galen130 said:

rantrant

rantrant

Dumpster Fire.gif

20220424_200202.jpg.10ef7266d71355d4e4f22e0954b77000.jpg

On 4/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, Galen130 said:

4E42FC4C-2848-4067-88D0-8C9DF3938394.gif

:whistle:

20220424_210027.jpg.1beb1ec101e31679acc8ca1d83db2323.jpg

https://massagechairs.com/products/osaki-os-4d-escape

On 4/24/2022 at 8:54 PM, JJ-4 said:

This would be way cool if it could levitate (or at least roll around the house on command) 

Could only imagine how much that one would run..:roflmao:

On 4/24/2022 at 7:01 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:whistle:

20220424_210027.jpg.1beb1ec101e31679acc8ca1d83db2323.jpg

https://massagechairs.com/products/osaki-os-4d-escape

Could only imagine how much that one would run..:roflmao:

way over there is where they can go with that price.