• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2022 at 2:50 AM, CGC Mike said:

I'm not liking some of the language in this thread.  If a meme has words that are not allowed to be posted when typed, they should not be posted.  Also, keep in mind some women post and/or read the forum.  Some of this stuff that is posted would be considered offensive to them.  I ask that you all tone it down a bit.  

Oh whoops. Sorry Mike, I think I missed a curse word on a meme I posted. I'm usually quite diligent about picking those up and censoring them, but it looks like I missed one. Sorry about that. 

On 4/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, Cat said:

Oh whoops. Sorry Mike, I think I missed a curse word on a meme I posted. I'm usually quite diligent about picking those up and censoring them, but it looks like I missed one. Sorry about that. 

:makepoint:

On 4/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, Cat said:

(worship)

On 4/26/2022 at 6:52 AM, kav said:

:flipbait:

I can't compete with that. 

On 4/25/2022 at 1:54 PM, Cat said:

I can't compete with that. 

thats what she said

On 4/25/2022 at 2:04 PM, MattTheDuck said:

It's been fascinating to me to watch society transition from "do your own thing" when I was a kid to "don't you dare say anything I might find offensive."  I have no respect for these latter days.  How did we allow people to get so arrogant without slapping them down?

I do agree that stuff that's not allowed elsewhere on the site with regard to "dirty" words and the like shouldn't be allowed here either.  That's basically the deal that was made for this thread's existence in the first place.

As I've noted before, this thread has not been used in the way I thought it would be, and a way that I thought would "clean up" all the other threads by sending "off topic" posts "to the cornfield."  It's been used instead as more of a general "post anything you want" thread with predictable results.

Agree, people are WAY to fragile.