• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,404 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, Buzzetta said:

Shade of Cactus Jack thrown on Mankind over here... but... where is the Dude? 

image.thumb.png.15c1dc8e4700b099c41f53c670a126ec.png

He got tribal chiefed.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:24 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Jimmy_Superfly_Snuka_Paparazzo_Photography.thumb.jpg.9d713976f879d731e0b329d34b347725.jpg

We were talking about a Long Island here and all around nice guy Mick Foley... not this guy who "allegedly" killed someone but had the charges dismissed decades later because his dementia meant he could not do stand trial. 

However, Mick was at MSG to watch Snuka jump off the cage... 

On 8/2/2022 at 5:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

We were talking about a Long Island here and all around nice guy Mick Foley... not this guy who "allegedly" killed someone but had the charges dismissed decades later because his dementia meant he could not do stand trial. 

@jaybuck43 get 'im off or something?

On 8/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

Agreed.  Really like Mick. He used to own a gym here locally.  (Navarre Fl.)

When i was 4 i had kidney problems and the doctors had to see if the surgery went well . So the nurse explained to me not to be afraid of the very green serynge she would need to inject me with,the serynge was hidden she just had the time to say it was a kind of dye to see inside if all is well  and that it was called gama...

-gama rays,i said,real gama radiation?

I sprung my arm foward ready and excited!

The nurse didnt understood how i knew exactly what it was,and asked me a few question on the subject.

She was surprised and thought i knew a lot about médecine and science for my age.

My father shrugged and said-mm he reads too much comic books dont mind him!and whispered quick inject him the gama before he réalise he wont get strong as hulk!

-what's a hulk?the nurse said!

Yup true story

On 8/2/2022 at 9:24 PM, Namtak said:

When i was 4 i had kidney problems and the doctors had to see if the surgery went well . So the nurse explained to me not to be afraid of the very green serynge she would need to inject me with,the serynge was hidden she just had the time to say it was a kind of dye to see inside if all is well  and that it was called gama...

The nurse didnt understood how i knew exactly what it was,and asked me a few question on the subject.

She was surprised and thought i knew a lot about médecine and science for my age.

My father shrugged and said-mm he reads too much comic books dont mind him!and whispered quick inject him the gama before he réalise he wont get strong as hulk!

Yup true story

Your the hulk now! How goes it professor? ^^

On 8/2/2022 at 7:24 PM, Namtak said:

Yup true story

Well I had a bone scan and they injected me with radioactive technetium 99 so yeah I had radioactive blood.
Tried crawling up wall but nuthin.