• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, D84 said:

Screenshot_20220323-182344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aeaf344d175ba154d7fade3c511671d1.jpg

I have had students aks me if i get paid for teaching.

Better for me to stay in the cornfield tonight,im on painkillers cause of a stupid accident at job.we were about to advance the ambulance on the production line and THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS WORKING IN THE TRUCK WITH ME REMOVES THE TEMPORARY STEP HALF A SECOND BEFORE I STEP ON IT!A BIG PICKUP TRUK WITH ELEVATED SUSPENSION TO HELP SOME WORK BELOW!so sorry @ADAMANTIUM for a bad joke on the wrong thread,wow those are great painkillers:cloud9:!

Edited by Namtak

On 8/11/2022 at 7:53 PM, Namtak said:

Better for me to stay in the cornfield tonight,im on painkillers cause of a stupid accident at job.we were about to advance the ambulance on the production line and THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS WORKING IN THE TRUCK WITH ME REMOVES THE TEMPORARY STEP HALF A SECOND BEFORE I STEP ON IT!A BIG PICKUP TRUK WITH ELEVATED SUSPENSION TO HELP SOME WORK BELOW!so sorry @ADAMANTIUM for a bad joke on the wrong thread,wow those are great painkillers:cloud9:!

Lol you should know better than most to not get hooked on them, till then party like 99 and get healthy!

Your cool though  :)

I had asked a random question in that other thread in the 1st place lol

Dont blame yourself!

BeautifulEmptyAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol you should know better than most to not get hooked on them, till then party like 99 and get healthy!

Your cool though  :)

I had asked a random question in that other thread in the 1st place lol

Dont blame yourself!

BeautifulEmptyAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Gonna watch sonic 2 on painkillers:roflmao:havent seen it yet :whee:

On 8/11/2022 at 5:53 PM, Namtak said:

mike-

On 8/11/2022 at 8:04 PM, Namtak said:

Umm got vodka might mix them up!

It sounds tempting but don't, not to be a buzzkill, but especially if you're all alone. I want you to wake up tomorrow 🤗