• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2024 at 10:11 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can only imagine your "feel like temp"

It was 14 degrees with a feel like of 0 this morning upon waking up, however no snow nor precipitation and all good for being toasty inside the house! :headbang: 

Its minus 5 and im in t-shirt outside.

Its suposed to be minus 20 at this time of the year.its almost summer already im sad.i hate summer.

Windchill here is almost double digits…9 below zero.  Nothing like the feel of frozen nose hairs in the morning!!! 👍👍

I know it’s colder in many other places, but once the wind starts up, you can’t tell the difference in temperature.  Cold is freakin’ cold!!!

IMG_0215.png

On 1/15/2024 at 9:47 AM, Galen130 said:

Windchill here is almost double digits…9 below zero.  Nothing like the feel of frozen nose hairs in the morning!!! 👍👍

I know it’s colder in many other places, but once the wind starts up, you can’t tell the difference in temperature.  Cold is freakin’ cold!!!

IMG_0215.png

Lol I wished someone Happy Birthday hoping it was warm for them, in the personal announcements, and they turned out to be from Wisconsin doh!

I had even done the weather for Dallas in Celsius as that was negative seven or eight. 

Lol that and Green Bay making thorough playthings of the cowboys :roflmao:

Saving grace? Was waking up to flakes no ice today!

IMG_20240115_084245778.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/15/2024 at 11:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I wished someone Happy Birthday hoping it was warm for them, in the personal announcements, and they turned out to be from Wisconsin doh!

I had even done the weather for Dallas in Celsius as that was negative seven or eight. 

Lol that and Green Bay making thorough playthings of the cowboys :roflmao:

Saving grace? Was waking up to flakes no ice today!

IMG_20240115_084245778.jpg

Snow in texas?is that possible?

On 1/15/2024 at 11:07 AM, Namtak said:

Snow in texas?is that possible?

every once in a while!

The only reason it is a "concern" is, because of how often (seldom) we "aren't as prepared?"

We have the brine spray and the salt with sand and etc. Just not "accustomed" :cheers: 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:09 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

every once in a while!

The only reason it is a "concern" is, because of how often (seldom) we "aren't as prepared?"

We have the brine spray and the salt with sand and etc. Just not "accustomed" :cheers: 

Now it's snowing here...me and my big mouth. :(

Eye Roll.gif

On 1/15/2024 at 12:09 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

every once in a while!

Theres almost no snow here,suposed to have a lot of snow here!

If you dont want your snow bring it to Québec!ill accept it free of charge lol

On 1/15/2024 at 11:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 1/15/2024 at 11:20 AM, Galen130 said:

Now it's snowing here...me and my big mouth. :(

lol I didn't really know whereabouts you were located, but I'll assume somewhere usually warm :cheers: 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:41 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I didn't really know whereabouts you were located, but I'll assume somewhere usually warm :cheers: 

No, I'm in Colorado.  I was referring to the comment I made a few posts ago about the cold.  I jinxed myself....now it's colder with the snow.  Damnit!!!! :ohnoez:

Man I was going to fill out a video game submission for the 2 ps1 games I got in Boards Gift exchange...

$40 per game cost, $5 handling fee, not bad....

Then got to the shipping back to me, and it was $30.... ??? sounds steep, I guess I'll wait. 

I haven't sent a comic sub in a while either, I would have thought the base for comics was $16 or $18, up to like 5 books, then $2 for the next limit of 5 books and etc.

Been a long time :sorry: